We have been reviewing our working practices so we may operate our business whilst at the same time taking into consideration the safety of our staff and customers when the Government revise the current guidelines and we may resume trading.
We are implementing the following procedures:
- We ask both staff and visitors not to attend site if they are showing symptoms of COVID 19, or if they have had contact with a confirmed case.
- We ask all staff and visitors to undertake thorough personal hygiene/ regular washing of hands with soap and water and to use the hand sanitisers at entrance and exit points.
- To respect self distancing notices.
- Protective screens have been installed in our reception area.
- Entry into the reception area and shop will be monitored.
- Enhanced cleaning across the workplace especially communal areas and touchpoints.
- Regular cleaning of works vehicles.
- Prior to delivering/collecting a caravan for repair or service staff will talk to you through the procedure for dropping off and booking in. A mutually agreed time will be agreed to prevent clustering in the service yard.
- We would ask that all monetary transactions be bank transfer or card payment.
- We will be making appointments for viewing where necessary in advance to regulate customers on site.
If you would like to view a caravan the sales team will open up the caravan for you but not proceed into the vehicle with you. They will be contactable visually where possible through the use of mobile phones/ipads to discuss any features or answer any questions whilst you are in the caravan.
Please view our Covid updates in News and Events for Manufacturers latest updates on services and warranty (January 2021)